Sunday 25 January 2015

Keep Calm and Order Avon...

So, we all join Avon for different reasons. Some people want a new business, some people just want a discount on Avon products for themselves, some people want a way to meet new people. Please share if you joined Avon and you have a unique reason :) I joined for all those reasons I guess, but part of the reason I joined was also so that I could have the experience of setting goals, working towards them, and hopefully, occasionally, achieving those goals.



Avon sets up incentives for their reps to keep them motivated and focused on their business. The one I'm working on right now is, if I sell $350-$1149 I will receive a 25% discount on all my personal purchases from avon for a year, and that comes off of sale prices too! Your purchases from this campaign will go toward this goal. If you would like to purchase something from me, look at Campaign 4:
http://www.avon.ca/shop/en/avon-ca-next/brochure-list?BP=0j%2bfQCNMpx8%3d

and shop online anywhere in Canada. If you live in the Nanaimo area, feel free to send me an email at newwestpacific@gmail.com and I will order your items for you :)

If you would like to join Avon too, click Join Avon on the home page of that link.

Thank you for your support!

xoxo Jacquie

No comments:

Post a Comment