Thursday 22 January 2015

Reward Thyself

So I'm on a diet right now, as some of you know and for the most part I feel pretty great about the changes I'm making in my life. I'm eating a bit less, losing some weight and I'm fighting those all too familiar urges to drown my sorrows in a waist high bag of chips. Most of the time I feel a lot better now that I'm not bloated all the time, now that I'm not always over eating. But sometimes life threatens to get the better of me and I reeeeeally want to jump ship from this whole dieting thing. Like last night. A lot of personal issues seemed to be converging on me and I had made the unfortunate mistake of PURCHASING some bad food. Those of you who also struggle with their weight know the temptation of the unhealthy options calling to you from the cupboard.
I made it through. I don't know how. This was actually the first really bad temptation in two weeks. I'm really trying to focus on other things that make me happy like my hobbies, my business, and a little on the other unhealthy fixations in my life lol Like shopping! People need to reward themselves for their hard work. Have a look at Campaign 4 and see if there might be something in there that will give you the energy you need to keep fighting your daily battles.

http://www.avon.ca/shop/en/avon-ca-next/brochure-list?BP=0j%2bfQCNMpx8%3d

Thanks for reading,

Jacquie xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment