Saturday 31 January 2015

To The Male Populace...

Just nestled in here with kitty sleeping under my legs-- does your cat do that? She crawls underneath the duvet and sleeps under my bent knees. Sweet girl :)) I hope everyone has had a great Saturday. I just have a few thoughts before I disappear into a novel, and then to sleep...
Avon has some good buys for men. I say this because I've talked to a few of my guy friends about my business and they all kind of became pale with fear and started backing away like I'm selling used tampons or something. Lol!
Avon actually has deodorant in various fragrances for only a dollar (for men). We have many colognes, jewelry, watches, clothing, shoes. We always have new items with their favourite hockey team's logo on it.
This is what we've got goin' on in Campaign 4 for the guys:



Black Suede Eau de Toilette Spray on for half price $9.99 from $20. Sure, maybe you want to smell it first but with Avon's awesome return policy you can buy it to try it and return it if it doesn't meet your expectations.




Bonus Sized Men's Deodorant 99 cents from $1.99 Comes in all sorts of flavours!




Batman Watch on for $29.99 from $39.99

Those are just a few of the items on special for men in the Campaign 4 Avon brochure. If you would like to see what else is there, shop online by cutting and pasting this address into your browser:

http://www.avon.ca/shop/en/avon-ca/brochure-list?BP=0j%2bfQCNMpx8%3d

When you shop online, you can shop from anywhere in Canada! The shipping fees are reasonable and delivery is fast.

So I'm off to disappear into a novel. Until we meet again!

Jacquie xoxo
(& Olive)









No comments:

Post a Comment