Friday 23 January 2015

It's Almost THAT Time of Year Again...


And by THAT time of year I mean the time when couples in love go out for dinner and feed each other chocolate and annoy the rest of us with their public displays of affection. This year I will probably only be half aware of the pink holiday and spend the evening on my couch. What about you? Married to the love of your life? Escaping the holiday by going on a fabulous trip outta here? I wish. I believe there is big love in my future but at the moment it is evading me.

And so I turn to my one solace in this cruel world of pink holidays: perfume. I have a bit of an obsession. I have way more perfume (and shower gel for that matter) than any one woman could possibly need. This is the one I JUST bought and I'm waiting anxiously for it to arrive:


On sale for a few more days for $14.99 from $30!

Here are a couple more that I will probably have before the next major holiday lol




Just give me time!
So have an awesome St Valentine's Day because it isn't just for the lovers. It's about beauty and indulgence and don't we all need a little of that every once in a while?

xoxo Jacquie

Shop Campaign 4 Today!
http://www.avon.ca/shop/en/avon-ca-next/brochure-list?BP=0j%2bfQCNMpx8%3d

No comments:

Post a Comment